Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Is Anyone Out There?

I had several requests to continue this blog, but now that I am doing it, I have no way of knowing if anyone is reading it. I took two breaks (one month with West Nile and another when my back went out and I was heavily medicated), and it seems like now that I am blogging again, no one is reading it.

So, I need to know if anyone is reading the blog. I enjoy writing, but if no one is reading it, I will probably not continue posting. So, if you are checking and reading the blog, let me know. If not, I will put it into hibernation.

I will still probably continue to post on the "Big Loser" blog - that is more of a personal journal, and I don't really care if anyone reads that one, though people are welcome to peruse it.

I have not been able to find a hit counter for this blog, so I have to ask for your insight.

Is anyone out there?

2 comments:

Todd Bacon said...

I read ya' every time you post. I have your rss feed on my bloglines.com account, so I know when you've updated anything. Please keep posting brother.

jen said...

I guess its just Todd and I that read this...sad really. I thought those that go to camp, or even your kids....wait you have a wife; they should read it. They need the spiritual help!